Community Keepers - Join Us in building a culture of well-being
By investing in the social, emotional and mental well-being of learners and their caregivers (educators, parents and guardians) we can create supportive school communities where learning and development can prosper.
Community Keepers seeks to build a culture of well-being by:-
- planting therapeutic counselling services, on-site, at schools in marginalised areas;
- offering professional therapy in-person or remote access via technology;
- hosting resilience building workshops;
- creating relevant content and sharing it freely through an online library;
- initiating and participating in research;
- collaborating to extend our impact
- and lobbying for change
Our child-friendly consulting rooms (and digital alternative) provide a safe space for professional intervention:
- Assessment & Diagnosis
- Individual Counselling
- Trauma Debrieng
- Crisis Intervention
Research and Innovation
Innovation and impact go hand in hand, and we continually research, develop and implement new services with the aim of reaching more people and meeting each child wherever they are in their journey.
In group sessions, learners have the opportunity to plan and self-direct their journeys to well-being through motivation, self-efficacy and enhanced resilience.
In supportive parent workshops and educator professional development sessions, we share ideas and practical tools on how to manage their own anxieties and create enabling and motivating environments.